12.07.2007

LIfe with Kids

Last night I had the priviledge of watching Maisy and Lily again. Unfortunately JR had to study for his final he had today so it was just the girls this time ha! We had so much fun as always and it was definitely funny for me to see how different my life will become once I have kids.


Mopping and sweeping is all of a sudden fun thing to do.. unlike how i normally hate it ha! Maisy begged to do it, I promise I didnt make her :)

They also loved to touch all of my Christmas balls. (oops definitely didnt realize how un-kid proof all of my decor was ha) "easy girls, those can break!" hahahha

The girls love to play with my jewlery and shoes....
Am I ready for all of those changes and so many more? Well of course, but in reality... haha I might just keep babysitting for now :)
Have a good weekend!
You can check out more pictures of the puppies on their blog if you want too!









2 comments:

Tara said...

Ha Ha! We had this reality check a couple of years before Connor arrived too. It is definitely a wakeup call as to what life will be like with kiddos!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Too funny! I am wondering about all my decorations for next year too!