12.19.2007

SOLD!

HUGE praise that all of our puppies are now officially SOLD!!! They will be going to their new homes this weekend and I will have to say I am kindof sad :( They have definitely become my little babies and I will miss seeing them each and every day, however I am glad they all have good homes.

This week has been a bit crazy for me as I have been a sewing machine ha! I am doing my best to make a lot of my gifts and goodness it takes FOREVER! I hope to finish everything up in the next couple of days because we are leaving for TN on Friday!!! We are so blessed to be off until the 1st of the year so I will have over a week at home YAY!

I am sure this will not be my last post before Christmas, but until then I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! In all of the franticness it is hard sometimes to focus on the real reason for the season, but I hope that each of you will take the time to celebrate Jesus! He is why we celebrate and He has given us His love and grace and mercy, and for that we should be forever grateful. Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yahoo! I am so glad for you all, however I know it must be a little sad. I honestly dont know if I could do it... Have a great Christmas in Rockvegas and tell the family I said hello! Merry Christmas and yes "Happy Birthday Jesus"!!!!