12.06.2007

Visiting with Natalie and Anna




Last night I went to Durham to visit my college mentor from UT who now lives and works in Chapel Hill. Natalie worked for Campus Crusade and played a huge role in teaching me about my walk with God. Her and her husband Eric are still working for Crusade on UNC's campus, and they have the sweetest little girl Anna along with baby boy Caleb who will arrive in March. It had been way to long since I had seen them and I could not believe how Anna had grown. Last time I saw them, which was back before the summer, Anna was just a baby. Now she is a walking parrot :) She is just precious, talking up a storm and friendly to even strangers like me ha! We had a great time catching up, talking about baby Caleb coming soon and watching Anna dance with the Wiggles. Oh there is going to be so much fun stuff to learn when I become a Mom :) :) :) Love you Lemarbre family!

No comments: