12.26.2007

We are incredibly blessed!

JR and I are so thankful for all of the wonderful gifts we received this Christmas and are even more pleased that everyone loved the gifts we gave them... I always say it is better to give than to receive :) Christmas Eve we spent at the Isham's and then on Christmas day we spent the morning at my dad's and then the afternoon at my mom's. Somehow it did not seem quite just like Christmas to either of us.. but then we had to remember we arent 8 anymore so that excitement is obviously going to go away. We always enjoy time with family though and were excited to spend Jesus's birthday with those we love. We decided to do one BIG gift together from Reba and Vic and we are SO excited!
baby Tristan is getting big :) I will be an Auntie in T minus 2 months!


the boys
Sue with her apron I made

brothers with picture collages


did I mention that I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!?!?!



YAY! We can offically be tailgaters now :)




JR got a picture of his bride





Christmas for us is about traditions as well. Good breakfast at Dad and Sue's...Mimi, Potts and Poppa coming over for lunch... and everyone going to a movie at night.
One of my favorite traditions for sure though is when we continue to get to see some very special friends. My mom's best friends, Leann and Ginger, as well as all of their kids. Erica and I have known each other since we were in diapers and so many of my early early memories are with her. Now she has a baby of her own, Mr. Parker, and he is cute as a button!
group shot of the kids

Leann, Ginger and Cathy


Erica and I being silly

Parker loving on Mimi
I hope everyone had a great Christmas day! We are so grateful that our holiday is not over just yet.. we are still in Kingston right now and will be until the new year. JR has been enjoying some down time hunting with my dad and I went shopping with mom and Rach! Tomorrow starts the wedding fun for JD so stay tuned for LOTS of pictures come Saturday :) Hello.. I got a new camera hahah... you know that means even MORE pictures!












6 comments:

Tara said...

The camera is very nice! I cant wait to see some nice pics with it. It looks like you all had a great one!

Darby said...

I know Ginger and Erica...I haven't seen them in forever!!! I can't believe Erica has a baby!!! Please tell them hello!

Amber said...

cute cute aprons!!!! I have a question, what type of embroidery machine do you have? does it hook up to your computer? just random!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas. I just love being with family! I love your new camera! I know that you are excited!!!

Brandi said...

Love your new camera!! My mother-in-law got one for christmas too!!
Glad you guys had a wonderful christmas!! The wedding pics you took are good too!! :)

Alyx said...

Hey Lindsey!
Its Alyx!!!
Ginger's daughter.