4.14.2012

Packing it up!

 The day came that it was finally time to say goodbye to the yellow house. I would never say that I liked this actual house however it did teach our family and specifically me so many lessons! It was a humbling experience to say that least and I am thankful for how God used it in our lives.
 We packed everything we owned in the truck today! It was crazy for sure trying to get everything to fit into a 24 foot truck... and boy do you realize how much JUNK you have when you move ha!
We couldn't have done it without all these sweet guys, plus many ladies and even other guys who didnt make the picture. They were so great helping us get everything ready and loaded.
And on the morning of Monday, April 16th, this was my view for 7 hours :)

Off to Tennessee we go!

No comments: