9.21.2010

Sacred Marriage

Want to learn more about why God designed marriage? Would you ever guess that maybe He did so not to make us "happy" but instead more holy? Gracious this book is rocking my world right now... and I am reading it for the 3rd time! I will admit that I had a VERY scewed view of marriage even when I first said, "I do." Then a great friend of mine at the seminary suggested that I read this book- WOW! Totally changed my view on marriage and no doubt the best book I have read thus far on marriage. I am encouraging ANYONE who is married or ever plans to get married to read this book. We are currently doing a Bible study on it with our college and career girls and I am loving that time.

I could go on and on and on about this book... just please trust me. And READ IT!! :)

No comments: