9.22.2010

Just Thankful...

As I was going through my google reader this morning, I came to my fellow Southeastern lady and blogging friend's blog, Stephanie. She inspired me to also share my heart of how thankful I am right now. It is definitely a God thing because I just got back from a refreshing walk to the campus where there was a slight breeze and perfect weather to make a beautiful day. And walked down that same historic district that Stephanie was speaking and couldnt help but talk to God along the way about how thankful I am.

Thankful that He calls me His.
Thankful that I can talk to Him anytime I want.
Simply thankful for the gospel and how it has changed my life.
Thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my boys.
Thankful for days when I have no real plans and can just enjoy God's creation outside with Griffin.
Thankful for a husband that works so hard to provide for our family.
Thankful to be surrounded by friends both here in Wake Forest and in Tennessee.
Thankful for the laughter Griffin brings to me when he wants to wave at every single person we pass.
Thankful to be celebrating 4 wonderful years of marriage tomorrow.
Thankful to get away with my family for a chance to relax and spend quality time together.
Thankful for a group of girls I am doing a book study with on "Sacred Marriage" and the awesome time we had together last night.
Thankful that Griffin loves to just crawl into my lap and give me kisses- melting my heart every time!
Thankful that my son loves to take naps.
Thankful for cheese dip and the satisfaction it gives to the ongoing pregnancy craving I have.
Thankful for a husband who loves me and is overjoyed right now to get to spend an entire weekend with me.
Thankful for this sweet baby boy growing inside of me.
Thankful that God chose me to be Griffin and Carter's Mommy.
Thankful for the peace and contentment my relationship with Jesus brings me.
Really just so THANKFUL right now and feeling as if I cant say it enough!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.