3.01.2013

Griffin and Mommy date

420342_10101312903867015_756943141_n

Today I had some one on one time for a Griffin and Mommy date. I had told him the night before and he was SO excited when he woke up. He had never been to Krispy Kreme before so I  decided to let that be part of our special time together.

733879_10101312901661435_10107538_n

Griffin loved watching them make the doughnuts and picked out this one with chocolate and sprinkles on it! He gobbled it up and while eating talked to me about his best friend, Isabella from school, how he was excited to help hold and feed Lexi when she comes, that his favorite colors are blue, brown and orange AND that he loved playing batman and spiderman.

As we were leaving I asked him what he’d like to do next and he said, “Go find me some Batman sandals.” It just so happens that there was a consignment sale going on so we went and although we didn’t find just that we did find new spiderman pjs and shirt & a Ben 10 puzzle.

I loved getting to concentrate on just my firstborn and tell him what a special boy he is to me. He was very sweet and told me how much he  loved our date but couldn’t wait to get home to see Carter and Daddy!

To read about the great baby powder explosion that happened once we got home click here. Sure to make anyone laugh, well except the Mommy and Daddy that had to clean it all up Smile

No comments: