5.03.2012

Another quick update!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

Continued to be amazed at God's perfect plan... AND His timing. When I interviewed my first week here I was so thrilled at the opportunity and couldnt wait to start. Then when I heard back from them they said it would be a week or two before I heard anything and I began to doubt. I know that His timing was perfect though because it allowed me this week to really get into the swing of things with our new life here AND I am even more grateful now that I got the job!!

I will be a 3 year old preschool teacher for a Mother's Day out program at a church here in Powell. Teaching children truly is my heart and I've been lucky enough to be able to be doing Sunday School these last few years. Now I will be able to teach at this awesome school and share the love of Jesus to more kids than just my own! And speaking of our boys... they get to go to school for FREE! To top it all off its only two days a week and so I will still be a stay at home mom at the same time :)

God is SOO good! I am so excited and thank you guys for your prayers! Notice I asked you yesterday to pray and TODAY He answered!

No comments: