5.23.2011

Mr. and Mrs. Green!

We were honored to be a part of a VERY special wedding this weekend. Our Pastor, but more importantly great friend Jacob, was marrying my sweet friend Stacey! The fun began with a bridal luncheon on Friday morning. Girl time was a great way to kick off the fun!


I had the awesome priviledge of helping the groom with the rehearsal dinner. I love party planning and jumped at the opportunity when Jacob said he needed some assistance. He wanted a luau theme and although I was a bit of a crazy woman for a week getting it together I think it turned out well!


Stacey and her bridesmaids


The engaged couple enjoying their last night of being single!



Of course Griffin would DROP my camera the day before a very important event that I wanted to take a TON of pictures at.. so my focus is way off on these. It was also hard to take a bunch being in the wedding... and I helped the bride out and took pictures with her camera too!

Here is the best shot of the bridal party I have... looking forward to seeing the photographers!



They had a beautiful ceremony and needless to say Will and Kate didnt have ANYTHING on this couple... they were stunning!



Can I just say how much fun it was for BOTH JR and I to be in the wedding? Not only did we both get to go to everything together but it was so fun to be dressed up and take pictures too!



We were extremely grateful that Mimi and Potts came up to help us by watching the boys all weekend. It was fun to have them all at the reception with us! Here is our oldest cutie... sporting his seersucker and bowtie :)




And the little chunky monkey looking too precious sleeping in his smocked jumper.



Somebody found him an older woman and asked to "dance dance" the whole time!



The newlyweds at their reception


Look what happened to their poor getaway car. The guys wrapped it... and THEM!




We had an awesome dance party!!! And yes Baptist do know how to dance and have fun too! It was incredible to see pratically our entire church their having a BLAST!



Last dance for the happy couple




Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Green! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day....We love you!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Here is a link to the photographers blog. She posted bridal portraits and some wedding pictures.

http://ajdunlapblog.com/