8.10.2010

Relaxing and Renewing with my favorite Phi Mu girls!

I spent this past weekend in Nashville catching up with several of my Phi Mu college girls. I started the weekend Friday with lunch with my Jenn Wade. Katie and I met her for her lunchbreak and headed to downtown to get lunch and catch up! As usual we just pick up right where we left off. Sadly it had been over a year since I had seen her!!!


I sure do miss my JWade!

Katsey doing what we do best


After lunch we headed to see Momma Jessie and her newest addition Thatcher! He was only born last week and I was so thankful to get to meet him!!

It was surreal holding another newborn. Cant wait for mine to get here too :)


It was also the first time I got to meet her daughter, Miss Amelia. She is just precious! 19 months old and now a little BIG sister

Mr. Thatcher

The rest of my weekend was spent in the beautiful new home of Amy! She was so sweet to invite 7 of us Phi Mu girls that were very best friends in college for a little reunion. It had sadly been since her wedding in June 2007 when we had last all seen each other!
Friday night we had a LOT of catching up to do. Although we have all been able to keep up through blogs, facebook and the occasional phone calls... it was WONDERFUL to all be together in person. We of course picked right up where we left off and laughed a ton like always :)


Saturday we got up and went to downtown Franklin to do a little shopping. It is the neatest little town and has tons of fun shops. Natalie was thrilled to find this Diet Coke tumbler ha!


Katie, myself and Meg at lunch


Tiffany, Natalie, Sara and Amy


Tiff and Nat


Sara and Amy

sweet Meglet and I

Meg opened up her beautiful new home to us so that we could enjoy her neighborhood pool. These Franklin girls know how to pick a home!!!

ready for pool time


We had a very beautiful day to relax by the pool, soak up some sun and of course chat more


Sara and I both have babies on the way and are due in February! It was so fun to celebrate with her and share stories. Amy's sweet mom had these diaper bears made for us. Notice she wants Sara to have a boy and me to have a girl :)


our comedian for the weekend- man she can always make me die laughing!

Katie and Miss Rosie

Thank you girls for an awesome and much needed girls' weekend. We definitely renewed the great bond we were able to create during our college years! Cant wait to do it again REALLY soon!!
PS. Not sure how I didnt get ONE single picture of Alicia... but she was there with us. Sorry Speash :)

No comments: