3.18.2008

Update from the Todd's

JR and I received the sweetest basket of goodies with this coffee mug in it and I LOVE IT! JR and I had to come to an agreement that we would keep this mug at home so we could share it (I really wanted to bring it to work and show it off ha!) The Todd's are definitely family for us and we just love their children to pieces. We are grateful for their friendship as well!!

Christina also sent me these pics of the kiddos from their first 3 weeks with Isaac. He is growing like a weed :)




and this is what life is like with 3 kids in car seats in the back of a car ha!









Here is the latest creation of "Just Lindsey" for Easter. Stay tuned for the debut of my very own craft website!!! :)

5 comments:

carrie helle curry said...

cant wait for the website lindsey! did you ever figure out the diapees and wipees?

Amber said...

I am putting my clothes on etsy.com- you should look into that! It is perfect!

The Davis Family said...

those kiddos are too cute!

Brandi said...

What a cute Mug!! And what cute lil kids you get to keep some!! :)
I Also can't wait for your new website!! :)

Tara said...

if only you lived closer to us... We would definitely hit you up for some babysitting!