3.31.2008

Baby girl gifts

Missy's niece is turning 1 this week and she called to see if I could make her something special. Well tell me what you think? I really think they turned out pretty good. Of course every time I do something, I learn something new ha! I wanted to get a lot of sewing done this weekend, however dummy me... right after I had finished this project I started cooking dinner Friday night and decided to cut my left pointer open with a knife. Dont worry I am surviving and no stitches were involved but there was LOTS of bleeding and a huge bandage, which made it very hard to finish the other project :(

Soon though... and soon for the website as well!!!
cupcake bib
girl bloomers

7 comments:

The Rue Family said...

They are just precious! I can't wait to order!! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i think they look great! but i also think that everything you have put on here looks great! i hope you are still doing this in like 5 yrs!!!

Brandi said...

Girl, my friend is having a baby boy in June!! I need to place an order!! Can I Please!? :)

Amber said...

hello friend! those are so adorable I love the cupcake!!!!! what type of embroidery machine do you have??

love you!

Tara said...

Wow, those are adorable! I cant wait till your website is up and running!

Joanna Christmas said...

simply adorable! how do you think trey would look in bloomers? i mean, they are pretty cute and so is he...??? just kidding. he just grunted. i think he's mad at me for even mentioning it!