3.24.2008

A much needed relaxing weekend

JR and I did NOTHING all weekend long and it was WONDERFUL!!! We really did just lay on the couch and watch basketball the entire time. It was great to forget about homework, cleaning and sewing projects and just veg out while watching some killer basketball games! Boy did our VOLS sure scare me to death... goodness gracious. They better get their act together, that is all I can say :)

We had a great Easter Sunday. As you can see, the Easter bunny did not forget about JR this year... of course not ha! He has the best Easter bunny in the world! And I thank my mom for yet another Easter dress.... and no I am not too big for that yet nor do I ever think I will be :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Vols will fall!

Anonymous said...

Tn is going to have to step it up a bit.. I'm afraid UNC will take all. Don't you like them being from UNC ?

Brandi said...

Was Dan in Real life any good? I've been wanting to see it sooooo bad....But I have a hubby that don't like to go to the movies... (he says it costs way to much...I know it does too, but I still love to go to the big big screen, child in me I guess) so we have to rent them or buy them!! :)

Anonymous said...

how sweet!! i got david an easter baseball basket, he was really surprised and looked like a child going through it!! glad you had a good easter

Ashley said...

I got money to buy an Easter Dress, and no I don't think you can ever be too big for that :)

The Davis Family said...

Question is: Did the easter bunny come visit you?

Becca said...

It sounds like you had a sweet Easter celebration. :)

And I love that song, too. Fun to know you had it as part of your wedding. :)

Tara said...

It looks like JR was a very good boy this year!

LeeAnn said...

Happy Easter! Sorry I missed you guys a few weeks ago. I guess we´ll have to randomly run into each other in Atlanta sometime. =)
Happy late Easter!