3.13.2008

Haley and Micah

girls being girls (camera crazy)
and boys being boys (always just in general crazy ha!)


Micah and Haley Messersmith have joined JR and I the last several days in our home. God has crossed Haley and I's paths now 3 times. Her and I did a summer project with Campus Crusade together the summer after our freshmen year in college, and we also worked at Camp Greystone together the summer after our junior year...... now her and her husband will be joining us at Southeastern!They will be coming to seminary next semester and plan to move here in May, so they have been on the house hunt. I am happy to say that they found one, and it is very neat to see how God worked it out perfect for them. We all went out to dinner last night and gave them a small tour of our area. We cant wait for them to join us here permanently very soon!!! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

helloo my love... when is your spring break? Mine is next week and I am thinking of comming down one day for some fabric shopping. would you be available?