3.10.2008

Family Birthday

This weekend JR and I had the chance to go home and celebrate my birthday with our family. We had a dinner on Friday night at my Dad's and then lunch Saturday at my Mom's. We had planned on taking all of the siblings to the Winter Jam concert that was in town, but since we got some snow the bands got stuck in Indiana :( Instead we all went bowling and had a blast! I cant tell you how much fun it was to have everyone there... all together including significant others too. ChrisAnn is my brothers girlfriend of over a year now and I got to meet Rachel's boyfriend Gabe too. Needless to say the bowling turned into a match between the Isham brothers and the Griffin brothers... watch the video to see who came out on top :)

Thank you family for an amazing weekend.. and my only wish is that it could have lasted longer!! Love you guys SO much!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sounds like you all had an amazing weekend! The baby is just absolutely precious! Not really good for me to see when I have been wanting another little baby. Brad assures me that we are waiting!!! Ha! No, I am not really ready, but man those little babies sure are cute! I think you look great holding him, when is it going to be your turn? Ha!