2.11.2013

Carter’s 2nd birthday party

DSC_7647

party

I had a ball creating this fun birthday party for our boy! 2 is sweet for sure and my son has a sweet tooth, therefore we did “Carter’s sweet shop.” I added a few of his other favs like popcorn and goldfish along with all sorts of candy.

DSC_7648

Through the years I’ve always saved all the birthday stuff I’ve used, which is why I love using all sorts of color because anything goes! Pinterest of course inspired a lot of the décor too!

DSC_7658

DSC_7668

Loved showing off his adorable 2 year pictures to everyone too!

DSC_7670

DSC_7672

DSC_7675

 

party 2

DSC_7705

Why does Mommy always have such a silly face when the candles are blown out? Smile

DSC_7708

party 3

We enjoyed having both family and friends join us to celebrate! It was a first for us because typically we are so far from family that we cant do both together. AND we were able to have it in our home, even with the tight squeeze!

DSC_7686

DSC_7749

DSC_7779

Daddy sat up the bounce house too! The weather was nice enough to enjoy some outside time and let the kiddos get energy out.

DSC_7805

Blessed by my bestest friend who drove 1.5 hours to celebrate with us!

DSC_7811

DSC_7694

It sure was fun celebrating Carter James! We love you so so so much son!!!

No comments: