11.02.2012

10 weeks!

2012-11-02 18.05.08

We are officially starting the weekly questionnaire for baby #3! SO in love with this baby already and happy to see it growing! I’ve definitely “blossomed” very quickly this time. Word on the street is that after 2 pregnancies, your uterus just knows what to do and stretches out quickly. Its not terribly because it makes me feel pregnant but I’m ready to be over the “I ate too much” look and get to where people know I’m actually pregnant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’ve gained 3 pounds thus far. Feels like a lot but I’ve been pregnant over 6 weeks already! Seems like the never ending pregnancy :)

Gender: We will find out in December!

Movement: None yet but I remember feeling Griffin pretty early at 13 weeks so it shouldn’t be long!

What I miss: Not feeling constantly tired and nauseous.

Sleep: Still sleeping great, only waking up once in the night to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: nausea, tiredness, irritability, and seriously hormonal! JR can amen the last part!

Notes: According to my last period I am a week ahead of what the baby measured last ultrasound. We are switching doctors though so we will see if they say the same.

Cravings: First few weeks I couldn’t eat meats so I craved peanut butter for protein. Now I’ve honestly had a normal appetite, I just cant eat a whole lot at a time. And I have to eat something every 3 hours or the nausea kicks in.

What we are looking forward to: Meeting our new doctor! We are choosing to change because the wait time was over 2 hours each time we went and it isn't feasible with 2 small kids. Hopefully this new place will not overbook and it will be better!

No comments: