4.26.2013

Happy birthday Griffin!!

happy 4th birthdayGriffin is 4

Cant believe our first born is FOUR! Love his sweetness, zest for life, love of others, all boy self! Happiest birthday Griffin Jonah

3265_688047380465_2374740_n

I still remember the first time I saw you. I had dreamed of being a Mommy since I was a little girl and you were more perfect than I could have ever imagined. To look into your eyes and see you look back at me was incredible. To know that hearing my voice calmed you and being able to kiss your sweet cheeks anytime I wanted was amazing. I had no idea that kind of love and happiness you would bring to my life… and now 4 years later you are still making me the happiest mommy alive. SO blessed that you made me a mommy, so thankful you are my little boy and so grateful and proud of you!

 

No comments: