4.29.2011

Griffin's Allstar 2nd birthday party!

Our little man had an Allstar 2nd birthday party last weekend and it was a BLAST! Being that he LOVES balls and sports of all kinds, I thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate with his friends. Balls were EVERYWHERE! Decorations, bowls, cupcakes, hanging from the ceiling, hunted as Easter eggs AND set up with games for all the kids to play. Griffin, aka Mr. All I think about is balls, was THRILLED!



Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy. Dont you love his shirt? I got it off etsy from flyduds

and it was perfect!




Being that it was Easter weekend we had an egg hunt too! I found ball eggs and the kids loved it!




I went with the multicolor decor and it worked out awesome because everything matched! Target had the Allstar party plates and goodie bags and everything else I found random places.



I was so grateful for Mrs. Debra who made his cupcakes and found the toppers at Hobby Lobby! My Cricut sure came in handy too... I made additional toppers and banners :)




Griffin was able to actually blow out his candle this year :)

We were so thankful that Cici and Mimi could be in town to celebrate with us. And they were a HUGE help! Couldnt have done it without them no doubt!!




Enjoy this montage of all the pictures from the party.....























No comments: