9.23.2009

Celebrating 3 wonderful years!

Today is our 3rd anniversary! This year has been quite the year for us as we welcomed Griffin into our family and became parents!!! We were able to celebrate with dinner and a movie over the weekend. It is amazing how we can go from going to Paris one year to dinner and a movie, but to me it is not about what we do our how much money we spend but simply celebrating the marriage that God has given us. I am so thankful how much He has helped us to grow over this past year and as cliche as it sounds it just keeps getting better and better. Being a mom and dady now, creates a new dimension to our life together. It is the best thing in the world for me to sit back and watch JR and Griffin together. Every now and then I will have one of those out of body experiences where I step back from the situation and think, "Wow that is my husband and we have a son!"


This week have I reflected on how blessed I am. Its not just about celebrating another year of marriage, but instead being thankful that God has continued to keep us together. It is only by His grace that we have remained in happiness together and I never want to take that for granted in a world where divorce is all over the place. To think back on all the many years we have been together and to see how far we have come now- it can only be a God thing :)


I am the luckiest woman alive to have a husband who loves me, takes care of me, and challenges me to honor God in all that I do! I am so thankful for his constant pursuit of Christ and his devotion to our family. I love you sweetie and pray for many more years to come!

I will always cherish the day that we became husband and wife. Here are our pictures from that day.

No comments: