10.14.2012

The Bristows get hitched in Texas!

DSC_3957_thumb[1]

I was beyond thrilled to be able to go to Austin for the weekend to see one of my dearest friends get married! Crystal and I were sorority sisters in college and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding… I had been counting down the day until she said I do too!

DSC_3954_thumb[1]

It was extra special to join all of these lovely ladies for the weekend and have a little girl’s weekend. We were all Phi Mus at UT and it had been almost 2 years since I had seen some of them!

DSC_4012_thumb

The wedding was on Sunday at the most beautiful venue I’ve ever been to outside. It was on a ranch in Texas, cmon now! Crystal looked amazing and I was so happy when I saw these two walking down the aisle together. Her mom is the sweetest too!

DSC_4028_thumb

DSC_4056_thumb

DSC_4077_thumb

One happy girl with her husband!

DSC_4083_thumb[1]

All of the girls

DSC_3966_thumb

Jenn and Rogers

DSC_4091_thumb

Rob and Monica

DSC_4093_thumb

Melissa and Aaron

DSC_4094_thumb

Jim and Edgin

DSC_4088_thumb[1]

I was the luckiest girl there to have my dashing best friend as a date!

DSC_4113_thumb

Mr. and Mrs. Bristow

DSC_4165_thumb

DSC_4176_thumb

DSC_4203_thumb

DSC_4217_thumb

again the venue was Ah-mazing!

DSC_4277_thumb

The Taylor girls. Adrienne, the maid of honor with her mom and sister

DSC_4291_thumb

With the bride!

DSC_4304_thumb

Crystal’s parents

DSC_4307_thumb

hanging out by the fire… it was a rather chilly 54 degrees!

DSC_4311_thumb

Adrienne doing what she does best! We had so much fun dancing the night away!

DSC_4358_thumb

Off they go to Hawaii!

DSC_4362_thumb

So happy for you Crystal! I love you dearly and was so happy to be there for your big day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun trip! I was a Gamma Chi with a bunch of these ladies (whom I have since lost touch with) so it was fun to see some familiar faces on your blog today! Looks like a beautiful wedding, too!