7.04.2012

4th of July

 Since moving back to Tennessee, we have been able to enjoy holidays with our family and let our boys experience some of our many traditions together. When I think of the 4th, I think of Watts Bar LAKE! We spent the day with Diddy, Susu, Moose, Tyty and Cara!

Cant have 4th of July without watermelon :)

 We rode the boat down to see the fireworks and before they started the boys jumped in for a swim.
 Growing up, I definitely took for granted what our town did for this holiday. Now being away for 7 years and coming back.... I see how amazing it is! There arent many towns in the USA where you can drive your boat up and see such a spectacular display of fireworks with 1/2 the town on the banks around you. Ahhhhhh!
Of course its always sweet when I get to relive some of our memories from when we dated with my love! We had a great 4th of July with food, fun, family and SUN!

No comments: