2.22.2007

Upgrading the house decor

















After a trip with the girl's... of course I have returned home with new house decor! I am by no means Mrs. Cathy Gibson yet, but hey I am trying :) It is amazing how much I love love love to decorate now that we have our very own house. We were very blessed with wonderful wedding gifts which added a lot but it did need some jazzing up a bit. I used my Christmas money to finish up the Pottery Barn collection in the kitchen. And I think I am officially obsessed with paisley for some reason. I even found a plate that matches my placemats haha. I ventured into the "silk flowers" which I had never done before. There is just something about flowers that make it feel more like home. My most favorite part of the whole house now is our screened in porch. I finally got some cushions and such to go with our wicker furniture... and am even more excited that I got to incorporate a new favorite color of mine (teal blues and browns together.. just love it). And of course I try to top everyone room, or more like every place I possibly can with a picture. All of you know pictures are my treasures and so therefore I want them everywhere!

2 comments:

Southern jezeBelle said...

I'm a picture whore, it's ok. AND I have a mad love for paisley. But J drew the line at my paisley duvet and it's in the guest room.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I hope yall are doing great!!!