2.23.2007

Celebration at the office












I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of co-workers. Today we had my birthday lunch filled with all of my favorites! Chick-fila, Ranch Doritos, Baked Bar-b-que Lays, Sweet Tea and even strawberry dessert. God has blessed me with an office that is so kind and I enjoy them very much. Jen and Leigh are my special side-kicks and I am so grateful that they let me join them (actually I wouldnt know what to do without them). They planned the whole thing to make it extra special for me. The also made me a card with my office nickname "Wendy".... dont ask that story haha, but I love it! I always wanted a nickname but honestly never pictured having my face on the Wendy's sign. It is my favorite fast food place though so go figure :)

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Happy Birthdya girl!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog! I was so excited to hear from you! I just love being able to keep in touch with everyone this way! I promise to update mine a little better, Darby just yelled at me on the phone this morning b/c it has been a while! Anyways, it sounds like yall are doing really well! I am so glad to hear that! You look as beautiful as always! Can't wait to see more of all that is going on with you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you made this blog, it's so good to see how things are going with you and JR in NC. I'll be checking back periodically to see all the Isham updates!

Amy Gardner