2.14.2012

Love story


Its hard to believe that this is my 13th Valentines with JR! We had a wonderful date night last night and went to see the movie "The Vow." I love any mushy love story movie but this one struck an extra cord because it made you really think about what would happen if you too lost all your memories with the one you love. For those who know me well, you know that I have a really bad memory already and so you can laugh to know that I told JR after the movie, "We need to write out our love story so one day I wont forget. Oh wait, you may have to now because I have already forgotten!" Being that it was over 14 years ago when it all began and we have been through so so so much gives me a little bit of an excuse but still. We had a great conversation reminiscing over how we met, our first date and all the other fun (and not so fun) stuff along the way. I can truly say I am one blessed woman and I am so thankful our love story continues!


No comments: