3.22.2009

Spring has sprung!


Back in October when my mom came to visit us here in Wake Forest, she decided to plant some daffodils in our yard. She did that when I was at work and surprised me when I got home because she knew I had always wanted some in my yard. I remember her saying, "Now they will be here when it is baby time!" Well sure enough.. they have officially bloomed and of course I couldnt help but think... man it is really time ha! We are one calendar month away today, can you believe it????
Our bags are officially packed so now all there is left to do is WAIT :)

2 comments:

Mark Whitehead said...

Glad to know your bags are packed....

Anonymous said...

WOW!! 21 pounds...!!! Geez Linds!! This might just be one Big Baby Boy!!
Not to scare you or anything!

I love you & you look as beautiful as ever!!

LU3,

Auntie S