2.04.2008

Sweet baby Tristan

The shower this weekend was a great success for baby Tristan! We were worried at first if we were even going to be able to have it since Leann went to the hospital on Friday because she started having contractions. They stopped them and told her to get on bed rest... only 2-4 more weeks!!! :)

We had a great crowd at the shower and had fun playing games too! Tristan got so many great things: changing table, dresser, diaper bag, car seat, lots of clothes, diapers, bibs, video monitor, and so much more! It appeared that everything was BLUE for sure so we just hope Tristan doesnt come out Tristina ha :)

Leann and her hostesses: Robin and I
(Notice how I always have to have my hand on the baby.. gosh I cant wait for him to get here!!)

I got to use my new camera so you know there were WAY to many pictures to upload on here so enjoy the montage!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looks like baby is set! What a great shower!