1.03.2008

Happy New Year



Yes I know this is a few days late.. but it has been so hard to get back on schedule ha! JR and I got back into Wake Forest on New Year's Eve day, just in time to shower and have a DATE NIGHT! Even though we had been off for a week together, we were busy with family and did not get any just us time, so we decided that would be the best thing to do on New Year's Eve night. He took me to the Cheesecake Factory (one of my fav's) and then we went to see P.S. I love you! This was my 2nd time seeing it haha but I love it so much. (girls, trust me, it is a MUST see and be prepared to shed a tear!) After getting out of the movie and doing our New Year's count down in the car on the way home, we both realized how old we were hahah. We really were thankful to be together though in our own home and bringing in another year together. This is going to be our 10th year!!! The story began in 1998, isnt that crazy :)

6 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! I have been dying to see a movie lately (in the theater!) We barely watch them at all on DVD anymore because unless Connor is in bed, it gets paused a million times and you forget what happened in the scene before! That is crazy that you guys have been together so long! I was just thinking this morning that Brad and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary in June and that means we have been together 16 years!!! That is like half of my life.

Darby said...

I saw "PS..I Love You" on New Years Eve too! It was the saddest movie I think I've ever seen. Stan said that he thought the effects were amazing because of all the shaking sobs and tears getting on him from my direction! Ha! It was a good movie, but I don't know that I could see it again!

Mark and Julie Whitehead said...

I am just glad it was JR seeing that movie and not me! I hope ya'll have a great year!

Maranda said...

Lindsey I am so jealous too. I am like Tara and we don't see many movies anymore. I just don't want to leave Brody with Gramma or Nana to go. By the way, I got that same camera for our anniversary gift in October. I love it too!!

Brett&Hillary said...

Two Times!!! Oh, I have not even been once... I am trying really hard to talk Brett into going to see it, I am not sure if I have or not... He said I dragged him to Alvin (which was so funny and cute) and I have to wait a long time to take him again...

I have heard from others too, that it was a great movie!!!

OH, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Katie said...

Definitely a must see!!!