4.10.2007

Sweet Easter Babies















If you cannot tell by now... I LOVE BABIES!
For this reason I wanted to share all of the sweet Easter baby pictures of various little ones I know. There is nothing like dressing up for Easter and even more so for little ones. Oh the joys of easter eggs, baskets, bunnies, pretty dresses, flowers, little boys dressed like little men, and Spring in the air. Please meet Eden Jones, Luke Bradley, Conner Thompson, Laney Carson, Georgia Finn Cade Thorne and Gracie Geabhart.


3 comments:

The Rue Family said...

Well Linds I finally decided to create a blog... http://tabitha-thisislife.blogspot.com

All those babies are soooooo cute.

I love ya Linds!!

Anonymous said...

How CUTE :)!!

Tara said...

Lindsey,

Thank you for putting a picture of sweet Connor on your blog! I LOVE all of your cute Easter babies, especially my little guy! Ha! All of those cute dresses are precious! Also, thank you for all of your comments on my blog! I always enjoy reading them! Tell JR and the family hello from the Neals and Thompsons!