3.26.2007

Binkley Chapel

These are some pictures of our chapel here on campus. As you can tell it is very beautiful and the central part of campus. We have chapel services Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. For those of you who dont know, this is a big part of my job. My boss, Dr. Moseley is in charge of scheduling the speakers that come in every year. Once they have been scheduled he hands them over to me and I plan out the rest of the detials of their trip. Our office is also in charge of the student's chapel attendance and therefore means the girl they hit with any questions regarding Chapel. There is much more to this wonderful job but I just thought I would give everyone a little insight to my life here in Wake Forest :)

1 comment:

Leah F said...

I have lived here for three years, and yet I still find the picture of Binkley in the snow absolutely breathtaking! I cannot decide which I like better: SEBTS covered in clean white snow, or SEBTS covered in multiple blooming flowers (right now). I do like the warmth better than the cold, but snow is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing our beautiful campus with everyone